AC MAINTENACE AND SERVICES
What is Air conditioning system maintenance (AC Maintenance)?
What is the usual coverage of AC Maintenance?
Air conditioning system needs to have regular maintenance to check its parts such as the duct, filters, wirings, motherboard piece, among others. These are the common parts of an aircon that usually gets damaged.
- Duct. Ducts are conduits or passages where air passes through. Oftentimes, ducts get torn or get dusty which cause an unpleasant air release;
- Filters. This is the most common parts of an aircon that easily gets dirty. It is where dust and other particulate matters get trapped;
- Wirings. Although aircon wiring is not the usual problem, AC Maintenance service provider would really need to check the wiring to avoid a shortage or any other electric-related problems.
- Motherboard piece. There is a piece in the motherboard that needs to be replaced– this might include capacitors, resistors, and the like which is very important in running the entire air conditioning system;
- Freon. Freon, also called as refrigerant or coolant, is the most important cooling agent in almost all air conditioning system. It is a chemical that creates cool air. However, the level of freon must also be maintained since it is decreasing as it is being used over time. Also, the insulation around the cooling lines must be maintained.
The Best AC Contractor in Ogden Utah
Why choose Total Home Services of Utah Service?
No matter what your air conditioning system’s issues are, we provide homes with overall services, Total Home Services of Utah is the best in providing repair services and maintenance in almost all appliances-- proven and tested in 40 years! We are not just an expert in air conditioning system; other services we have to are the following:
- Residential Clogged Drain Services
- CommercialClogged Drain Services
- AC Repair Services
- AC Maintenance
- Appliance Repair Services
- Microwave Repair
- Refrigerator Repair
- Washer and Dryer Service and Repair
- HVAC Repair.